Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Imaginarium theme post




Imaginarium Theme post 
Borders 
By Sue Smyth 

Bloggers today I am sharing with you a layout for 
Imaginariums theme post, this month we had to 
use borders on our work.


I have used my borders as the background, along 
with some regular chipboard shapes
to add interest to the page.


The flower is a Magnolia Lane paper flower 
which has been spritzed in the middle and
I have added a selection of pearls,
 after I snipped away the stamens, then a 
drop of dimensional magic to adhere them in place.


Butterfly is simply painted with Starlights metallic
blue paint


Once the chip is adhered to the cardstock, I have 
painted with gesso and then sprayed 
with teal dylusions and dried well.
Then rub over metallic or inka gold paints 
and finish with a light layer of gold paint.


I have embossed the Happy Days with aged gold 
embossing  powder from Stampendous, do this 
twice for a lustrous look.


This is a resin piece I have cast my self with 
Prima molds, then painted gold.
Spray over with black dylusions and 
mop off excess.
then I have highlighted with inka gold turquoise and blue

Happy Crafting 



1 comment: