Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

imaginarium theme layout


Cherish, Love Adore layout
by Sue Smyth 



This is a layout that I created for the Imaginarium theme post,
This month we had to use words or phrases.


I had lots of this chipboard left over from a class
and they were the words, Cherish, Love and Adore.


I wanted to use them in a different way, 
so I have used them as a frame for the photo.


The cute little butterfly has coloured texture paste
applied to it with a stipple motion to give
it awesome texture.


Then I have layered it over a monarch butterfly



These are Magnolia Lane flowers, I have snipped
out the stamens and added a few prills, then
drop some dimensional magic over top to 
make them stick together.


And to finish I have added a trinket and tassel
This may end up a class, yet so 
keep your eyes peeled lol

Happy Crafting 



No comments:

Post a Comment