Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, January 24, 2016

papercraft book


3D Paper Craft Projects
By Sue Smyth




I can finally share with you all a project I was working 
on a good part of last year.
This was a labour of love, all the projects, 39
of them, have been created by me.
The book includes full colour photos, taken by me
and instruction and templates.

There is a sweet project for every occasion, many
of which I have taught and made over the years.
I share my tips and tricks to make creating them
so much fun and easy too.



You can pre order it, online.
Release date is April 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment