Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Scrapbook and papercraft Expo



Just Beautiful
Mixed Media Canvas 

By Sue Smyth 

Hi all
Well it is nearly that time of year again!
I cannot believe how quick the year has gone 
and we are all now busy prepping for the show/


I thought I would share a few sneak peeks to entice
you all to come along 


You will learn some neat tricks to altering chipboard.
Adding texture to a canvas and playing with colour 


We will play with Dylusions and learn 
how to burnish with gold


Alter resin pieces 


Play with trinkets and chipboard


Add texture with braids and lace 


And alter flowers with spray adhesive and glitter. 

If this sounds like your cup of tea, there are a few spots left 
just jump on line and book 

No comments:

Post a Comment