Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Meg's Garden mini Diary


Meg's Garden 
Mini Diary 
By Sue Smyth 




Hi All 
Here is my take on the Sherlock album kit. Just to 
show you can covert it to a feminine look too.
I have used trinkets from the kit and
added a cheap gold frame. 


To make the pages I have adhered all of the journal pages
to a trimmed down manila folder. I have distressed the edges and
rubbed gold paint on the outsides, like the old
leather bound books.


I have then adhered all of the pages together on the manila
folder side. I have trimmed sturdy chipboard to fit the 
front and back and covered it with paper for the covers.
Then adhere a piece of ribbon over
the folded book before you affix 
the covers.


Materials List 



Happy Crafting 







No comments:

Post a Comment