Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Couture Creations Easter Card


Easter Greetings
by Sue Smyth 




We may not make many Easter cards here in Australia
but I cannot resist a sweet Peter Rabbit card for 
someone special 


Cut Fancy Frame die from pale purple cardstock, cover 
in Dimensional Magic and sprinkle with glitter, allow to dry and 
adhere to a 14 x 14 cm card.

Cut a Scalloped Circle and plain circle from white cardstock
Paint the plain circle with water colours to create a background.
Adhere to card front with 3 D foam tape 
and wrap blue fibres around them as pictured.
Stamp Peter Rabbit or Easter image, colour and fussy cut
Adhere to front of card.

Cut Chandeliers lace die from white cardstock and adhere a trimmed 
piece to card, use Couture Creations pointy tool to adhere pearls to lace.




Cut a thin strip from Damask Delight paper pack and 
adhere above lace trim.

Add a dot of Glitz and Glamour to each corner of the card
and finish with a bow and resin flower  

Couture Creations Materials 



Happy Crafting 


No comments:

Post a Comment