Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Christmas Treats

Christmas Treats 
Mason Jar Snowglobe
Join me at paper trenz to make this gorgeous Mason Jar Snowglobe using Tim Holtz Snowflake Rosette die and his Reindeer flight die

Mini Christmas Canvas
The Mini Christmas Canvas would make a great addition to you Christmas display this year, learn
loads of mixed media tricks while making something special with Tim Holtz Snowflake rosette die.
Contact Paper Trenz to join me   

1 comment:

  1. These look fabulous, love the jar one, so christmassy :)

    ReplyDelete