Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, September 7, 2013


A Sneak peek
Here is a sneak peek at the layout I am teaching in October in Noosa 
join me for a 

3-day scrapbooking retreat at Ivory Palms Resort, Noosaville 4-7 October (Labour Day long weekend).
Price is $399 which includes all meals (except breakfast), accommodation in 3BR Townhouses, very generous goodie bag which includes two challenge packs, your class & Kit, heaps of scrapping time and lots of laughs.  Prizes and giveaways galore.
2-day option also available.  For more information, check the website www.qldscrapbookingretreats.com.au or call Ann on 0413 21 6096.





See you there for a wonderful weekend of Scrapping fun 

1 comment:

  1. The sneak looks gorgeous! I wish I could join you! Noosa for a retreat sounds pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete