Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Trinket box Template

Trinket box template 


For those of you who wanted to give this project a try, here are my roughly made up templates. What I do to make a template is just work out my basic shape, ie the rectangle, then add two ruler widths to the sides.
Then work out a good place to position tabs and go from there. I like to have a folded side, so the edge of you box is not a raw cut edge, but a folded edge.
This stops tearing and sagging. Just copy templates and print out A4 size ( or increase in size until  shape fits comfortably on an A4 sheet) 
It is also a good idea to do one in scrap paper first.   



No comments:

Post a Comment