Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Webster's Layout

Just sharing with you a layout I have done for Paper Trenz to teach to all of my lovely ladies. Websters is such a gorgeous range of papers, and I was lucky enough to meet Brandin ONeill at CHA earlier this year. So I was delighted to work with the papers I saw released over there. This is a clean fresh layout using a lot of fussy cutting, a style I haven't done for a while, as I keep delving into mixed media. It shows that our styles change all for the good. To join me with this class just call Paper Trenz to book in. Oh and guess who the baby is!

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely.. and I think it is good to keep growing in our scrapping and sometimes this means changing the way we do things.. I really enjoy fussing cutting.. very relaxing for me!!

    ReplyDelete