Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

Best Friends

Here is a layout of my son and our then new puppy, he was besotted by her, and still is. I have created my own background from Vanilla Bazzill and cut the centre out, this is a little trick that Karen Shady uses and I was inspired to give it a try lol. I have also used the die d lites, for the grass and corner flourish, lots of bunting and yes a few roses, there goes my resolution to not use flowers lol. Check out the materials list on
http://downunderdirectinspiration.blogspot.com.au/
Look out for tomorrow as I am going today to Finnabair's class and hope to have 2 beautiful projects to post and share with you, I have seen what other friends have done and it looks awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment