Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas cheer

Time for Christmas layouts, this one done for Down Under features a hand made heart with eggshell, inspired by Gabrielle Pollacco http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com.au/ she has a great tutorial on how to do it and it actually works. I have combined some of the new spellbinders dies, I love the scroll and Persian Accents dies. This time I have been lazy and used ribbon roses, these gorgeous deep red ones were so lovely I had to use them, and I have inserted an altered Maya Rd bead in the centre. Try heating your roses to give them a tighter more vintage look.

2 comments:

  1. fabulous, love the egg shell heart...... LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ... I want to eat a candy cane just looking at this layout! LOL
    Its a beautiful page Sue ...I especially find that wavey boarder quite fetching!
    Smiles from Kel.

    ReplyDelete