Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

halloween box and card

Just a quickie today, as I am busy catching up with the magazine, being sick has put me behind, my own personal schedule, so just want to get things done, to get to some prac work which of course is more fun. this card and box is not over the top halloween but uses the colours and theme. Venetian accents and the square petal box from spellbinders. I am busy making 20 coffin boxes which I will share when done. Not to mention preppin for christmas as usual cheers sue

2 comments: