Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Adore

Hi everybody I have been very sick lately with a bad version of the flu, it has taken ages for me to feel human again lol. And of course now I am behind in my tasks, blogging being one so here is a belated layout, designed for Down Under Direct. This time I wanted to use poppies, the bright orange and yellows seem to suit vintage layouts, I have used rose creations as usual to create the poppy, but the centres are from the carnations creations set. I have used loads of gesso too, one of my favourite products ATM Again I have made the lovely enameled butterflies, one of fav things to do and also used the Dylusions sprays for the vivid orange in the back ground. check out Down under blog for a list of materials and a tutorial on how to make the poppies http://downunderdirectinspiration.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/tutorial-tuesday-poppy-flower.html

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better now Sue:)
    Beautiful details on the layout, love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete