Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

little birdie branch

Here is a quick little project, I found this branch in the park and it just called to me to do something to it lol. A little bit of spray adhesive and glitter, bitty blossoms and a tiny bird and you have a lovely decoration. This would be great on the top of a cake or for Christmas, I want to put mine inside a wire cage!

3 comments:

  1. so so sweet, I love birds too, and yes that would look nice in a cage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have thought of doing that with a branch Sue! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete