Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Simply Cards

Here are several things I recently had published in Australian Simply Cards, they are all 3D which you all know I love to do. Some of these I will teach at Stamp and Scrapbook madness as well as some other 3 D work. It is nice to do cute little things for a special person's birthday or event, and really have fun crafting paper, Wish the rain would go away though as it is making paper crafting so hard, the paper is constantly damp and I have to dry it off to work with it...

1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous Sue, I wish I had your talent, i really do! I know the rain does strange things to papers and glue, I ruined a card yesterday because the glue came out way to fast, thanks to this high humidity!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete