Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

new layout

The new year has begun and already I am off and doing new things, I have a lot of exciting projects lined up for this year, and cant wait to get into them. Right now I am working on some spellbinder cards for Simply Cards magazine and I have completed some layouts for Stamp and Scrapbook Madness, using the latest Kaiser papers, which I just love, perhaps the best they have ever done. This layout uses some pleated taffeta which you can buy by the meter, it is pretty easy to roll up into a flower, but I discovered a few things you can do to it to make it even prettier as a flower. Come along to class and find out how...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment