Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

christmas


As it gets even closer to christmas,I am putting the finishing touches on our preparations, all the trees are up and presents bought, I am madly icing gingerbread men today, (i found a shop that sells lots of lovely christmas sprinkles, trees candy canes and gingerbread men) My cake kitchen in cleveland and i snapped up heaps.
the pic today shows our table favours. I have decorated a small pringle tin, our theme is angels (though these are cherubs) they all have wings dont they! so they will fit in with our theme gold white and silver. well back to the gingerbread men or my daughter will be cross

No comments:

Post a Comment