Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

christmas candy



hi everybody, I have had computer dramas, lets just say my old faithful died, and I am in the process of getting a new one, which is really trying, all my work has been put on hold until I get everything sorted, lucky I was a head with my work. meanwhile we have all been gearing up to christmas, I have been to 2 christmas parties, and look forward to one here on tuesday. Today instead of a page I have included a few things we have been doing for christmas. I decorate the house pretty fully around christmas and we do lots of little things to give to people and remember the spirit of giving. every year we dip candy canes in melted choc and add sprinkles, then we bag them up in pairs and these we give to the kids we see over the christmas season. the other photo shows a centrerpiece I made for one of our christmas tables, this table holds all the jars of candy and nuts to be eaten over christmas. needless to say I seal the jars with tape, to stop eager little elves hands eating all the candy before christmas. I just love the candy canes in this center piece, not all are edible, hope no one loses a tooth on the plastic ones on christmas eve.lol cheers sue

No comments:

Post a Comment