Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

christmas elf

We are really and truly in the swing of Christmas by now, all of my children turn into elves overnight and become really interested in putting up the decorations and lights, I don't know if it is the promise of presents soon, or that they are just used to it, but they do help, not for long mind you, each has their own thing they like to do, and attentions spans are not the best. One tradition they have is to watch Santa Clause 1 , 2 and 3 to put us in the spirit of Christmas, I must say it works for me.

My page this week is using the Spellbinders poinsettia Die, to create lots of layered flowers. I have used lots of glimmer mist and pearlescent medium with traditional red and green colours. I put up most of our decorations, and this year I will photograph some of them and post them on the blog over christmas, this will be a rest from doing paper craft, I hope lol. It seems lately I have heaps to do and it keeps coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment