Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

spooky house


This blog is for my friend Barbara
who just loves this house that I did some years ago as a Halloween project. It is a wooden gothic house that you put together and I have decorated the wood with papers and paint etc. I love that it is actually a dolls house, and have had fun over the years filling it with stuff, I now have a teeny tiny candle stick for the piano and a skeleton that fits in the rocking chair. I also have a black scream box in it, so if you clap your hands the house screams out you scared me!! Currently you can see this house at Stamp and Scrapbook Madness and it is screaming out you scared me every time Barbara stomps by lol

No comments:

Post a Comment