Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

flower card


sorry to be late blogging, my computer hard drive took a nose dive
last week, and I have been lost with out it so to make up for it I will post
twice, its really only because I have lots I have done lately lol
this card was done with spellbinders Anemone die the photo does not do it justice as it has lots of layers and petals. I have also used the Bazzill pleated cardstock, which is really neat, you get lots in a pack and it saves making it yourself..

No comments:

Post a Comment