Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

timeless memories

This is my latest page for Down under inspirations. The new Spellbinders are just wonderful for creating your own trinkets and accents, by simply embossing shapes cut out with powders or dimensional magic, then sprinkle with micro beads, shaved fragments and glitters . To add dimesion to the leaves try embossing them with the netting used to hold oranges or onions. it give the leaves a lumpy pitted texture, and then when you glimmer mist them the mist settles in all the pits to give a pattern, which is really neat and easy to do.

I am working on some christmas projects too, and shall share them with you next week cheers sue

No comments:

Post a Comment