Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, September 3, 2011

baby page

Every one needs to do a Baby page every now and then, my kids are grown, but often I do a baby page, for my students, so it is a neat way for me to update my kids albums and add current work.
Using bazzill I have created a monochromatic scheme. I have used impressabilities and distress ink to alter plain white cardstock. The flowers are using the spellbinders floral doiley motifs, which give the flowers that nice lacey feel, just perfect for baby pages. And I have used some of the glittered leaves I love to make from cord material, white dimensional paint and glitter. The tutorial for these will be on the Down Under Inspirations site this tuesday, the link to this is on the right hand side of my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment