Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

paper towel flowers


hi everyone I have a heavy work load this month, but as I enjoy my work it should not be too much trouble to get every thing done.
This week I have a page done for the Design Team of my Great Grandmother, here I have used the Spellbinders Rose Creations again, but cut the flowers out of Paper towel,,,that is right! it is so soft and wispy. I have layered them on a split pin and scrunched them, but I have also added a spritz of glimmer mist to colour them. they are really fun so give them a go. Also I have added some stitching here and a lovely cameo trinket which I have pleated soft tulle around.

1 comment: