Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

gothic card


I love the spellbinders Cross collection, it is an oldie but a goodie, however it can
be hard to use them as much as you might like to. I mean how often do we do a christening card?
So I wanted to make a card that had a gothic feel so the use of an ornate cross would not look out of place.
I have used the impressabilites to emboss the whole card, and labels to cut the ornate card shape. I love to brush the embossed cross with rich gold paint too, it gives it an old look ...

2 comments: