Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Down under inspiration card


hi everyone , here is another card I have done for the down under blog...it is a pocket or sleeve with a tag enclosed. I love making the little embellishment, it is just 3 circles cut of each size 6 in total, then I fringe the circles(a little tedious but not much) ink the edges if you like, then poke a hole in the centre and thread them all on to a brad. I like to cover the brad with lovely ornate button. I am lucky as I have a huge jar of these gold and silver buttons, courtesy of my grandmother. I have also used the nested pennet spellbinder dies, they really are more useful than you would think, keep an eye out for christmas in july ideas...

1 comment: