Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

wife and mother


here is another Down Under Design team project, with a mother's day theme. And you guessed it
there are flowers(i have some coming up for boys) this time I have rolled the petals and split them instead of scrunching much like the one on the ribbon spool candle. I have added some vintage buttons that actually were my grandmothers who is in the layout. Don't forget you can check this out on the Down Under Direct inspirations site ...and it is all made with Bazzil cardstock. I have also made the vines on this page and the Beautiful Bond page I will be doing a tutorial on these in the future. There is a tutorial on how to make my flowers on there right now...so check it out if want to make lovely roses...

No comments:

Post a Comment