Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

mothers day teapot







I have been so busy this week, the last 3 days I have been at Creative Block, a huge crafty feast of fun at Print Blocks. Lots of US companies were there, Graphic 45, Prima, Ek Success. I meet lots of people and lots of fun and received lots of free goodies, for which I am extremely grateful. some of my favourties were We are memory keepers and the tutor was Jenny Garry, lovely lady and Teresa Collins, another really nice lady, both from US. Also Bo Bunny was there Sizzix, Co ordinations, just so many. Also the lady from EK Success was so generous we were all given 3 martha boarder punches, a glitter set and a card pack...so spoilt, are you all jealous now. I learnt about a lot of new tools and things and cant wait to pass it all on to my students and friends...



As it is mother's day I have posted a photo of what I made for every one, a really cute Teapot box, I have filled it with tea bags and chocolates, you can dress them up or down according to the time you have. I also did up some of my paper cupcakes. This design is mine and available only at Paper Trenz, each cup cake is prescision die cut in white cardstock, you can decorate as you wish, I like a paper rose and leaves and of course fibres...You can get these online at Paper Trenz online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment