Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

sweet music


Well the Holidays have just started for us, and Sweet music there is NOT!they are already fighting and driving me up the wall. Which is not the usual case. I will have to sort out the problem before getting into my work. I love holidays because I usually get a lot done, not having to pick up kids and take them to various activities...extra time for me lol.


I did finish a really lovely page called sweet music using organza flowersI know they are old news, but I have found that if you buy organza by the meter/yard, you get better colours than ribbon and you are not restricted to size.


I have cut out circles and melted the sides with a candle and added matching tulle layers to the flowers. For the centres I have used small beads. I also have added a tulle ruffle on the edge of the page which I love. Yesterday I taught this flower and the others that I like to do, in a class at Paper Trenz and everybody said they loved them. I hope they are all inspired to make lots of lovely flowers, in many different ways, mixing and matching methods and ideas. They can be so rewarding to make and match your layout much better than any purchased flower. Besides "you made it yourself" which is the best thing

No comments:

Post a Comment