Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

birthday birds




recently had my birthday, dont think i should actually say my age but lets just say it was a milestone, and feel good that I dont feel my age. lots of my crafting friends gave me wonderful cards and gifts, too many to take pics of, but i loved one in particular from my friend susan martin, ( fellow teacher at Paper Trenz). she made a bird cage from empty sticky tape rolls and wire. i think she should do a class on it but it depends if I can convince her.


I loved it so much i decided to make a bird nest from wire, and because we all love birds at the moment i did a mini canvas too, not sure if this will be a class but i like the mini canvas idea...shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment