Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

decorative windo




I am trying to get in the habit of posting on my blog every sunday...this week

i have been busy doing a few pages and starting on my first assignment for Down Under

direct design team. I know it is not due for a while but i like to get ahead so i have a layout, card and Off the Page item done, but i cant show you them for a while...it is a secret. there shall be a big reveal at end of the month. so look out for it. I am having such fun with Rose Creations. you just have to get them if you can...hard to get now ...


I have been asked to put a picture of my decorated window that i did some time ago, everybody loved it and I have taught others how to do it. Now it hands in my Family room and I still love the look of it, which is good cos i do get tired of things i make..sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment