Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

down under direct design team member






Design team member

I saved the best to the last, i recently won a spot on a Design team for Down Under Direct, a wonderful paper company who supply us all with Bazzill cardstock which I have always loved using. they also supply Spellbinders and Just Rite stamps, which i love too, so it wont be much of a hardship designing for them.

I was really pleased to be included, the other 3 girls who are on the team have really good work and I love their blogs so much better than mine, I hope to be able to make some really creative things and learn heaps. We won a new Grand Calibur, machine, cant wait to play with that and some dies and stamps and cardstock. I am pumped for the next 12 months of creativity...i have uploaded my page and cards that won....


I am also going to Print Blocks Creative block...3 days of classes and workshops...what a dream . from suppliers like terasa collins sizzix and maya road...you can do 8 classes i think and all of them are fantastic..this will be in may and i hope to be so inspired...

1 comment:

  1. Its so nice to meet you! I love your entry :) I really look forward to working with you (can we call it working???lol)

    ReplyDelete