Welcome to my Blog

Welcome everyone, I hope to inspire you and share some of my papercraft work. You can find out where I teach and what I am up to, what inspires me and what I am working on next. I love to share new ideas and neat ways of adding creativity to your pages or cards etc

my blog

Saturday, April 24, 2010

bird house cards





lately i have been doing altered bottles, they are a great deal of fun and a great gift for someone, i can think of so many different themes, but dont have the time to do them all...they are so fun just a little alcohol ink and stamped images, lots of lumiere paints and they glow .. also doing bird houses and bird cards. i have been buying the crafty secrets stamps, beautiful bird lovers and fairy land as well as the mermaids..i have a theme going of birds and mermaids...so i had to do a bottle and cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment